TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It is therefore important that you read and understand them.
Jump4 South West Ltd is a supplier of leisure and fitness services. By purchasing a ticket from Jump4 South West ltd, you agree that the supply of Jump4 Ltd services and participation by you in the leisure and fitness activities is subject to the following terms and conditions:
You acknowledge that the leisure and fitness activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and you voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue Jump4 South West Ltd for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from participation in such activities;
The weight limit for an individual participant is 120 kg’s. We recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before engaging in trampoline jumping.
You must comply with all signs or other directions of Jump4 Trampoline Park. Jump4 Ltd may suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activities in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
In particular, you agree that:
- You must only use socks approved by Jump4 South West Ltd.
- Smoking, and consumption of alcohol is not permitted whist engaging in the leisure and fitness activities.
- You will not be allowed to participate in any leisure and fitness activities if reasonably considered by Jump4 Ltd to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- In no event will Jump4 South West ltd or its employees, directors and agents be liable in respect of any claim for any indirect or consequential loss or damage – including without limitation personal injury, financial loss or for any punitive, exemplary, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statute or statutory duty or breach of any consumer guarantees.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us (Jump4 South West ltd) in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Jump4 requires a least 7 days of notice to provide a full refund for any cancellations
- Any cancellations occurring with less than 7 days and more then 3 days (48 hours prior to booked slot) will be offered a session transfer. Customer need to provide alternative date/time for that. With less then 7 days notice we can not provide full refund.
- No cancellations in attendees or content will be refunded on the day of the event and if you do not attend your event, or arrive late, you will still be charged in full, unless under extreme circumstances which will be at Jump4 discretion, where it may be possible to transfer your event within the same calendar month
Socks that are ordered on-line are to be collected from us when you visit our premises
All credit card details are entered on a secure page and are transferred using the SSL encryption method.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the available activities for your enjoyment and book your next session now!