WALK THE WALL
Do you want to try your hand (or feet!) at wall running? Our Walk the Wall feature is a super bouncy trampoline next to a wall for you to push off, walk up and more! See yourself as a Parkour Pro? Gain new experience and improve your skills on a new level!
- Safety is first and foremost. You must land safely on your feet, bottom or back.
- We know you’re fearless, but we kindly ask you not to try anything that is beyond your skills!
- “Great Jump Warriors” know their limits!
- Parkour is all about running and jumping – if you can’t ‘run or jump’ up, please develop your skills in other areas first.
- There is “One person at the time” rule
- You are allowed to sit on the top of the wall only when you are actively using it!
- Make sure that you have free way to jump off the wall onto the air bed, there should be no one below you!
Walk the Wall is included as part of a Freestyle Jump session. Advanced booking is recommended due to high demand for those sessions.
Wearing Jump4 trampoline grip socks is compulsory due to safety reasons. They can be purchased both while booking online or at the reception when arriving for as little as £2. If you are already in possession of Jump4 grip socks please bring them with you otherwise we will kindly ask you to purchase another pair.
We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before your booked session.
If you are under 18 please make sure that you have your waiver form signed by an adult prior to jumping.
Be aware that sections of the park may be excluded from use due to group booking, company events and other activities. Please check current timetable for more information.
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- Take extra care – trampolines in this area provide superior height and a greater degree of difficulty and risk.
- This area is for advanced jumpers only. Only those with the required skill level should participate.
- Do not attempt to “Walk The Wall” until you have the skills on the required level.
- Jumpers must be over 1.25m tall.
- Do not jump until the landing zone is clear.
- No climbing or scrambling up the wall.
- No sitting or lying on the wall.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the areas available for your enjoyment and book your next session now!