Challenge your friend to a duel on the Battle Beam or take on the challenge of the Scramble Ladder! But don’t worry, there’s a guaranteed soft landing in our Foam Pit!
Grab your pugil stick – your aim is to knock your opponent off the beam, in this simple but fun challenge! Channel your inner Gladiator and take on your friends in competitive combat! Make sure it’s you who stays on the beam and is victorious! Enjoy a friendly battle on our Battle Beams, knowing there’s a soft landing below.
Battle Beams Rules
- Follow the Marshall’s instructions, they are here to advise, guide and to help.
- The duel is only between two people. No head shoots allowed.
- Remember this is a friendly battle, aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Battles runs on a ‘best of three’ rule
- Exit the foam pit immediately after being defeated – your match is over.
Ready for another thrilling challenge?
What would you say if someone tells you to walk across the ladder? No problem! What if the ladder is not wooden but made of ropes? No problem! What if the ladder is not vertical but horizontal? No problem?! Beneath the challenge of the ladder is a guaranteed soft landing in our Foam Pit, so give it a try!
Battle Beams and the Scramble Ladder are included as part of a Freestyle Jump session. Advanced booking is recommended due to high demand for those sessions.
Wearing Jump4 trampoline grip socks is compulsory due to safety reasons. They can be purchased both while booking online or at the reception when arriving for as little as £2. If you are already in possession of Jump4 grip socks please bring them with you otherwise we will kindly ask you to purchase another pair.
We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before your booked session.
If you are under 18 please make sure that you have your Risk Acknowledgment Form signed by an adult prior to jumping.
Be aware that sections of the park may be excluded from use due to group booking, company events and other activities. Please check current timetable for more information.
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- Do not go until foam pit is clear.
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit. This can cause back and neck injuries.
- Only ever jump into the foam pit feet first.
- Land on your feet, back or bottom.
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back.
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing.
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point.
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit.
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks.
- BATTLE BEAM SPECIFIC RULES
- Only two people at a time on the beam.
- No head shots.
- Keep it friendly & polite.
- Do not throw the pugil sticks.
- SCRAMBLE LADDER SPECIFIC RULES
- Only one person at a time on the ladder.
- Do not jump from a trampoline onto the ladder.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the areas available for your enjoyment and book your next session now!