Jump4 takes dodgeball to the next level with our giant trampoline-sprung dodgeball court! Use a bounce to leap out of the way of an incoming ball or line up the perfect aerial shot. Dodgeball is great fun as well as great exercise! Teams of 5 challenge each other to be the last one standing. You can bring your own team along or join a team in the open challenge session.
We also host a dodgeball league at Jump4 – if you and your team are interested in taking part, contact us for more information.
- The Marshall is the organiser of the match and his/her decision is final.
- Your aim is to “dodge” the ball thrown at you by the opposing team.
- The match is finished when all your opponents are eliminated.
- You are out when:
- a “live” touches any part of your body
- you managed to escape, but for some reason you are on the other side of the court (opposite’s team trampolines)
- rivals catch a “live” ball thrown by you before it hits the ground
- if the Marshall says “You’re out!” – there is no arguing, we kindly ask you to leave the court immediately. Your turn will come again.
- No match will take longer then 10 minutes
Note: A “Live” ball is one that has been thrown and not hit any surface yet.
Dodgeball is included as part of a Freestyle Jump session. Advanced booking is recommended due to high demand for those sessions.
Wearing Jump4 trampoline grip socks is compulsory due to safety reasons. They can be purchased both while booking online or at the reception when arriving for as little as £2. If you are already in possession of Jump4 grip socks please bring them with you otherwise we will kindly ask you to purchase another pair.
We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before your booked session.
If you are under 18 please make sure that you have your Risk Acknowledgment Form signed by an adult prior to jumping.
Be aware that sections of the park may be excluded from use due to group booking, company events and other activities. Please check current timetable for more information.
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- No kicking the balls.
- Do not stand or jump onto the balls.
- No headshots.
- Stay on your side of the court – do not cross the centre line.
- Keep it friendly and polite.
- Notify a marshal if a ball goes out of the dodgeball court.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the available activities for your enjoyment and book your next session now!