Have you ever experienced victory in a battle? This is your chance! Pick your pugil stick and fight above the foamed pit. Make sure its you who stays on the beam!
Friendly battles with guaranteed soft landing. Whoever first knocks off the adversary posses the victory of the battle.
Battle Beams Rules
- Follow the instructions of Marshall strictly, they are here to advise, guide and to help
- The duel is only between two people. No head shoots allowed
- Remember this is a friendly battle, aggressive behaviour will not be tolerate
- Battles run on a “best of three” rule
- Exit pit immediately after being defeated
- We are unable to build a monument for the winner, but he earns our ultimate Praises
Advanced booking is recommended due to high demand for those sessions.
Wearing Jump4 trampoline grind socks is compulsory due to safety reasons. They can be purchased both while booking online or at the reception when arriving for as little as £2. If you are already in possession of Jump4 grind socks please bring them with you otherwise we will kindly ask you to purchase another pair.
We understand that sometimes times goes fast however we recommend to arrive 30 minutes before your booked session.
If you are under 18 please make sure that you have your waiver form signed by an adult prior to jumping.
Be aware that sections of the park may be excluded from use due to group bookings, company events and other activities – please check current timetable for more information.
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- Only two people at a time on the beam.
- Do not go until foam pit is clear.
- No head shots.
- Keep it friendly & polite.
- Do not throw the pugil sticks.
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit.
- This can cause back and neck injuries.
- Only ever jump into the foam pit feet first.
- Land on your feet, back or bottom.
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back.
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing.
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point.
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit.
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the areas available for your enjoyment and book your next session now!