The Air Bag is where the best moves are made. The super soft landing gives you the perfect place to practise your skills. Run, jump, tumble or flip onto our giant air-filled cushion! It’s a safer way to try new tricks and flips and to perfect spins or somersaults for the trampolines. Definitely bags of fun!
The Air Bag is included as part of a Freestyle Jump session. Advanced booking is recommended due to high demand for those sessions.
Wearing Jump4 trampoline grip socks is compulsory due to safety reasons. They can be purchased both while booking online or at the reception when arriving for as little as £2. If you are already in possession of Jump4 grip socks please bring them with you otherwise we will kindly ask you to purchase another pair.
We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before your booked session.
If you are under 18 please make sure that you have your Risk Acknowledgment Form signed by an adult prior to jumping.
Be aware that sections of the park may be excluded from use due to group booking, company events and other activities. Please check current timetable for more information.
- Standard Park Rules apply.
- Do not jump until the airbag is clear.
- Do not jump or dive head first into an air bag. This can cause back and neck injuries.
- Land either on your back or bottom.
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing.
- Exit the air bag as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the areas available for your enjoyment and book your next session now!