FREE STYLE JUMP
Your freestyle jump session gives you full access to the park, that’s the 66 interconnecting trampolines, the angled wall trampolines, launching decks, foam pits with launch pads, dodgeball court, Battle Beams, Ninja Warrior course and The Wall. Freestyle jump sessions last for 60 minutes and are suitable for adults and children aged 5 years and above. Whether you’re a first-time jumper or more of an expert, our park has something to entertain you! The only limit is your imagination!
Please complete our waiver to be able to jump at Jump4. If you are under the age of 18 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian. If you don’t yet have a waiver, please click here to complete your waiver.
Advanced booking is recommended due to high demand. We may be able to take walk-ins, but if we’re busy you may have a long wait, particularly during our peak times and holiday periods. We would recommend you book in advance.
All of our trampolines are surrounded by safety mats and padding and are monitored for your safety.
Live in Cornwall?
Then you’ll love our locals’ pass, allowing entry to the Jump4 Trampoline Park at a discounted rate of only £7. Click here to book your session today!
- For your own safety and for the safety of others, take extra caution when entering the busy environment of the park.
- “One person at the time” rule
- “Cut your coat according to your cloth” (If you’re brand new to the trampolines and park please keep the flips to the Launch Arena!)
- Marshalls are to help and to advise. Please listen and follow their instructions at all times.
- You might be asked to stop your activity or leave the area by a Marshall, their words are final.
- Due to safety reason phones are not allowed in the Arena
- Sitting or lying on the arena is prohibited, remember it is a Trampoline park
1 hour / 60 minutes – duration of a single session. If you require more time you can book consecutive sessions online!
Wearing Jump4 trampoline grip socks is compulsory due to safety reasons. They can be purchased both while booking online or at the reception when arriving for as little as £2. If you are already in possession of Jump4 grip socks please bring them with you otherwise we will kindly ask you to purchase another pair.
We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before your booked session.
If you are under 18 please make sure that you have your waiver form signed by an adult prior to jumping.
Be aware that sections of the park may be excluded from use due to group booking, company events and other activities. Please check current timetable for more information.
GENERAL PARK SAFETY RULES
Jumping on a trampoline can be great fun but it can also be dangerous. There is a risk of serious injury if care is not taken when using the trampolines. Using trampolines is physically demanding and involves jumping and other strenuous actions involving height, speed and unpredictable surfaces. Jumping on trampolines is a high-impact, full body activity which requires intense focus, awareness of your body’s strengths and limitations, awareness of the environment around you and extreme caution at all times.
- Only jump if you are in good physical condition .
- Do not jump if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including heart, back, neck, bone or muscle conditions.
- Do not jump if you are or may be pregnant.
- Do not attempt to use any of the activity equipment unless you have registered to participate, undertaken the safety briefing & signed a waiver (if you are under 18 a waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian).
- Before jumping loosen up with warm up exercises and stretches.
- If you get tired please leave the arena and take a break.
- Always remain in control – Be aware of how to bend your knees to control or stop your bounce.
- Practice first before moving around the arena.
- Always plan your landings before jumping.
- Always jump & land in the centre of the trampolines.
- Never jump on or near the coloured pads.
- Do not exit the trampolines by ‘bouncing’ off onto the surrounding walkways.
- Make sure you have control before leaving the trampolines.
- Always jump so you land on both feet at the same time. Never land with just one foot.
- Know your limits – Do not attempt any move beyond your own skill level.
- Never attempt flips or other extreme moves unless you know you are capable and have had the appropriate training.
Explore the entire Jump4 Trampoline Park, find out about the areas available for your enjoyment and book your next session now!